Maheejaa, an enterprise with a social cause aims to promote the traditional Bengal Kantha craft in a contemporary style. It translates the traditional skill, craft and heritage of rural Bengal artisans and creates contemporary, well designed products. Kantha is an age old craft where hand embroidered intricate designs are created by rural women. Maheejaa for the first time made an attempt to use these kantha works in a unique way i.e. in combination with leather. We introduced a unique range of leather bags using Kantha designs. Our range of handbags and wallets are made up of pure leather. Leather products not only last for decades but also it gets better with each use. Each bag has been designed keeping the customer’s every need in mind. Every bag has many compartments , separate pouches for cellphone and wallet. We have included beautiful leather tassels which is completely removable so that one can place them on the bag , anywhere of her choice. Or use it as a separate key ring. Most of our bags are multi-way , and one can carry them in more than one way according to her comfort. And last but not the least, we are just a call away. Maheejaa bags are one of its kind. We are committed to creating beautiful and original product. There is a bag for every occasion. Our high quality leather with matching Kantha designs makes each product radically distinct. Our bags are a beautiful combination of rural art and modern designs, so that one can carry off an age old story with style and poise.
1. We take great care in delivering your products to you, and we partner only with reputed national couriers. Shipping within India is FREE for all orders above Rs. 999. For orders below that, we charge a flat Rs. 100 shipping fee.
2. Because each craftsman and artisan’s process is unique, shipping times may vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
3. Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
4. As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
1. Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 10 days (7 days for jewelry) of receiving the merchandise. Eligible products will be easily visible on our product screens under shipping information.
2. Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are “Final Sale.” Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
3. The Maheejaa Care team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed upon time.
4. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code. You must email us about any damaged product with the Bar Code. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
5. Once your return has been authorized, we’d be happy to process your refund. You can choose to receive the refund in the form of store credit, which will reflect in your Maheejaa account within 24 working hours from when the product is picked up by our courier partner. However, if you’d like to receive the amount back to the same payment mode that you used to place this order, we will initiate the refund after we receive the item and it has gone through the necessary quality checks.
6. We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the Maheejaa Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All returns are subject to the discretion of Maheejaa Bags Pvt. Ltd. But we’re a friendly bunch 🙂
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the Maheejaa Care team at email@example.com
Maheejaa.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Maheejaa.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that Maheejaa.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Maheejaa.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Maheejaa Bags Private Limited
Diamond City North, 68, Jessore Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700055 Customer Care : 8910909603 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Office Timings : Mon – Sat (10 AM – 7PM)