“We at Josh Talks, in collaboration with Facebook, are hosting our second event of the year on the 14th of January in Kolkata. This day-long conference cuts across genres to bring to you incredible stories of gritty people who are most likely to be your next role models.
Here is the speaker lineup of Josh Talks Kolkata 2018:
1. Divyanshu Damani – Social Media Influencer & Vlogger
Having impacted over 5 million people’s lives, star vlogger and motivational speaker Divyanshu Damani reveals from his personal experiences the different ways to add value into the lives of others.
2. Awessum Frankie – Rap Artist
The rising hip-hop rap artist has redefined the music culture of India with his viral Rajabazar Ilaka Rap video.
3. Tejasweeta Pradhan, Shivani Gond – National Bravery Award Recipients
The two girls from Darjeeling busted a human trafficking racket to receive the National Bravery Award.
4. Sujay Santra – Founder and CEO, iKure
The entrepreneur has created a software to help millions of rural patients in Bengal.
5. Colonel Prabir Sengupta – Ex-Indian Army Officer & Motivational Speaker
The Indian army officer was honoured by the President of India with a Vishisht Seva Medal and handpicked to serve at The Presidential House with Late President APJ Kalam.
6. Ashoke Viswanathan – Filmmaker & Theatre Personality
The National award-winning filmmaker reveals what it takes to create a blockbuster movie.
7. Supriya Roy – National Award Winning Baker-Entrepreneur
The owner of the famous Sugar & Spice chain reveals the recipe for success in the baking and pastry arts.
8. Saheb Sharma – Founder, Radio BongOnet
The founder of Radio BongOnet beat the stigma around visual impairment to launch an internet radio station that caters to a global audience.
Uplifting stories and thought-provoking experiences come together to take you on a roller coaster journey of ideas. Join us!
Outreach Partner : Maheejaa Bags. Find us at the registration desk on Jan 14th.